We are happy to have you as our guests. Please make yourself at home. Our home is your home.
- Cooking We kindly ask that you do not use the stove. You may use the kitchen inside the main house.
- Refrigeration You are welcome to use the small refrigerator. An additional refrigerator is available in the garage.
- Food Trash Please take out all food trash when you depart. Trash cans are located on the deck of the main house.
- Recycle Separate into four categories. Located on the deck of the main house.
- Paper and cardboard.
- Aluminum, plastic, and metal.
- Refundable cans and bottles.
- Other garbage and food trash.
- Cleaning supplies and toilet paper are located in the outside shed on the back deck. Please leave it looking as you arrived.
- You may need to let the sink water run to trigger enough flow for the heat in the shower.
- Please wipe and dry shower after use.
- TV small Roku remote
- Turn on
- Select Spectrum using purple arrows / OK
- Volume is on the side
- Network: Carriage House
- Password: 8456975010
- Main heat: The unit below to the TV. To operate:
- Turn knob to “Pilot” position.
- Press down.
- Press red button until lit.
- Turn big knob to desired heat.
- Floor heat: The thermostat across from the bathroom. Generally, set to 70 degrees.
- The heat and hot water is powered by propane.
- The circuit breaker is located outside under the hitch of the trailer.
- Turn off Heater
- Close all windows and doors
- Strip beds
- If you remake the bed with fresh sheets please inform us)
- Leave towels/sheets in bags in bedroom
- Donations may be left in the main house
- Or electronically More information.
Please leave a review of your stay
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews